Brad & Heather's Journal

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Okay, Brad and I just had our first argument. He said that he made a quesadilla with cheese with dill. (Yes, I had to look up how to spell quesadilla). So, here's my thought. Quesadillas are of a specific national origin or type of cuisine -- Mexican, Spanish, S. American, etc. In no recipe that I have ever seen is there call for dill. (Now, I may be wrong -- and have been many times as Brad likes to point out), but if it has dill in it, it isn't a quesadilla, but something else. I am now on a quest to find out what that something else is. If I can't find anything, I may have to make up something. Pan sandwich? Okay, I'll keep thinking.

I'll have to post more later. I think I hear my cat throwing up in the next room. Probably all this talk of dill is making him sick. Actually he is pushing 17 and deaf and and and, so the puking pretty much is a daily event now. Other than a weak constitution, he's still pretty great.... giant though. He's a Maine Coon Cat -- and is I think despite all the puking still around 16 pounds.

Off to get some paper towels and the carpet cleaner....

Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home