Brad & Heather's Journal

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Second Breakfasts

Okay… I’m really trying to think if there is anything better than Saturday mornings. I mean it…. Sleeping in a bit, second breakfast (more about that later), cartoons… Now I know that not everyone has Saturday morning on Saturday. I used to work every Saturday, but then I made Monday my Saturday, but at this point I am confusing myself, so let’s just consider Saturday a concept. Maybe I could make up a new way of using that word. When someone is really relaxed, you could say, “He’s totally Saturday.” Or when something is just mellow and delicious, you could say, “I love the Saturdayness of these cookies.” (I know – always about the cookies…

Okay, second breakfasts. Usually on Saturday there are two breakfasts at my house – the one you have right when you get up because you are STARVING. This is usually an apple, a piece of toast, etc… The second one is the important one – this one can be eaten at home – homemade biscuits, waffles, coffee cake and bacon, omelets. Or you can go out – Cracker Barrel, local diners…. Man, it just doesn’t get any better.

I need to get the cinnamon rolls out of the oven… Have a Saturday day – even if it’s Monday.

Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home